I did it my first post

Well Hello everyone. This is my first attempt at setting up this blog and posting.

 I am going to leave it simple this time as I have no idea what I am doing.
It turns out I set up a blogger page in 2005 under the post name of maeilive. I actually have this come up when I comment on other blogs not realizing it was my blog name.
I have now set up a new blog page with a new name to the page which is going to suit my SU posts a lot better. I have to try and work out how to actually post pictures etc on here also how to actually set up all the extras I want on my page ones that other people have on theirs.
I am going to leave this one now and see if it actually does come up. I actually dont know how to get it to show up on other peoples blogs so this may be a disaster.

Danielle

Comments

  1. Welcome and we look forward to joining the BBB challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am back at my blog after a long break from when I set this up unfortunately health matters got in the way but now I am ready to give it a real go and hope others will join me as I make my leap into the world of blogging including participating in blog hops. Hopefully these will be enjoyable for others who happen to read my blog. Well I will leave it here for now as I prepare the projects to be photographed and uploaded on here for you all to enjoy. I hope this leap into the world of blogging is going to be an enjoyable one for me and everyone who comes across it.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know if you haven't read my very first blog back in September 17. If you see the name maelive highlighted next to my photo at the start of each blog entry don't worry I set up a blog way back in 2005 which was nothing to do with card making. Unfortunately when I tried to set this blog up it wouldn't let me change that part of it only the title so please bare with me for now until I can get a hang of the world of blogging and then maybe I will look further into being able to change that. So for now that will show at the beginning of each blog entry I do. Thanks for understanding
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment